تغییر دادن تنظیمات ماژول فرم ورود
From Joomla! Documentation
To change settings which control the information shown in the Login Form module and some aspects of its behaviour, do this:
- Log in to the Administrator back-end. To learn how to do this read: Logging in or out of the Administrator back-end.
- Click the Extensions → Modules menu item.
- From the list of Modules find the one called "Login Form". There may be several pages of Modules listed so you might need to look on subsequent pages. You can make the search easier by clicking the drop-down list containing Select Type and clicking the "mod_login" item (they are listed in alphabetical order).
- Click the Module Name, ie. Login Form.
- You will see the "Module: [Edit]" screen which contains four groups of fields: Module, Menu Assignment, Module Permissions and Advanced.
- Make the changes you need to make.
- Click the Save or Save & Close toolbar button to implement the new settings:
- The Save toolbar button will save your changes but leave you in the Module Edit screen.
- The Save & Close toolbar button will save your changes and return you to the Module list screen.
- You should see a green message: "Module successfully saved" which confirms that your changes have been saved.
- If you see a red error message refer to Cannot save Global Configuration changes.