- Title: Module must have a title
This module shows an iFrame window to specified location.
- URL: URL to site/file you wish to display within the iframe.
- Auto Add: (Yes/No). By default, http:// will be added unless it detects http:// or https:// in the URL you provide. This allows you to switch this ability off.
- Scroll Bars: (Auto/No/Yes). Show/Hide Horizontal & Vertical Scroll Bars.
- Width: Width of the iFrame window. You can enter an absolute figure in pixels or a relative figure by adding a %.
- Height: Height of the iFrame window
- Auto Height: (Yes/No). The height will automatically be set to the size of the external page. This will only work for pages on your own domain.
- Frame border: (Yes/No). Show frame border which wraps the iframe
- Target Name: Name of the iFrame when used as Target