Help screen toolbar icon Article
From Joomla! Documentation
Article: This button opens a modal window that allows you to easily create a link to any article on the current site. The link is created using the article's title as the link text. The modal window is the same as for selecting an article for a Single Article Menu Item.
To create a link to the desired article:
- Place the cursor at the point in the article where you want the linked article title to be inserted.
- Click on the Article button to open the modal window.
- Click on the title to select the desired article in the modal window. You can use the filters and search to help find the desired article.
- A link with the article's title will be inserted at the current cursor location.
- If needed, you can edit the link text.