Chunk30:Help screen toolbar icon Menu
From Joomla! Documentation
Menu: This button opens a modal window that allows you to easily create a link to any menu on the current site. The link is created using the Menu's title as the link text. The modal window is the same as for selecting a menu for a Single Menu Menu Item.
To create a link to the desired menu:
- Place the cursor at the point in the article where you want the linked menu title to be inserted.
- Click on the Menu button to open the modal window.
- Click on the title to select the desired menu in the modal window. You can use the filters and search to help find the desired menu.
- A link with the menu's title will be inserted at the current cursor location.
- If needed, you can edit the link text.