From Joomla! Documentation
- Number of columns: Number of columns to arrange the tags in. Note that this may not be the number displayed if 12 does not divide evenly into it because display is based on a 12 column grid.
- Heading Description: Description to display at the heading of tags list
- Show Heading Image: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Shows an image at the heading of the tags list.
- Heading Image File: The image to display in the heading of the tags list
- Order: (Use Global/Title/Hits/Created Date/Modified Date/Published Date). Order items will be displayed in
- Direction: (Use Global/Ascending/Descending). Sort order. Descending is highest to lowest. Ascending is lowest to highest.
- Item Images: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Shows the first image for each item in the list
- Tag Descriptions: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Shows or hides the description for each tag listed
- Maximum Characters: The maximum number of characters to display from the description in each tag.
- Hits: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Displays the number of hits
- Maximum Items: The maximum number of results to return
- Filter Field: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Whether to show a Filter field for the list. Select Hide to hide the filter field
- Display Select: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Whether to show or hide the Display Select dropdown listbox.
- Pagination: (Use Global/Hide/Show/Auto). Show or hide Pagination support. Pagination provides page links at the bottom of the page that allow the User to navigate to additional pages. These are needed if the Information will not fit on one page.
- Pagination Results: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Show or hide pagination results information, for example, "Page 1 of 4".
- Show Feed Link: (Use Global/Hide/Show). Show or hide an RSS Feed Link. (A Feed Link will show up as a feed icon in the address bar of most modern browsers).