Help screen column header Tag Publishing Options Tab
From Joomla! Documentation
- Created Date. Date the item(Article, Category, Weblink, etc.) was created.
- Created By. Name of the Joomla User who created this item. This will default to the currently logged-in user. If you want to change this to a different user, click the Select User button to select a different user.
- Created by Alias. This optional field allows you to enter in an alias for this Author for this Article. This allows you to display a different Author name for this Article.
- Modified Date. Date of last modification.
- Modified By. Username who performed the last modification.
- Hits. The number of times an item has been viewed.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number. When creating a new item, this field displays "0" until you save the new entry, at which point a new ID is assigned to it.