Chunk4x:ModuleManager Permissions Tab
From Joomla! Documentation
To change the permissions, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title located on right.
- Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Delete. Users can delete the module.
- Edit. Users can edit the module.
- Edit State. User can change the published state and related information for the module.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration, Article Manager Options, or Category permissions.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- Select Save in the Toolbar. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.