Deleting an Article
To delete an article:
- Login to the Joomla! Administrator Back-end.
- Go to Content > Articles on the toolbar menu.
- Check the box next to the article(s) that you want to delete.
Then click the Trash button.
If you want to make sure that the Article is completely gone from the system (so no further roll back is available:
- In the Article Manager, click the Search Tools button next to the search box. This will cause several selector menus to appear.
- Click Select Status, and select Trashed.
- Select the article(s) you want to permanently delete, and click the Empty Trash button.
Note: Trashed Articles are not the same as Archived Articles.