< Portal:Developers(Redirected from Developers/Projects)
This is a short list of articles that might be written to support developers. Please feel free to add further topic ideas.
- Adding configuration objects to modules and plugins.
- Storing data in the session between page loads.
- Suppressing output of extra HTML.
- Using the filter package.
- Describe how and when to use the Filter package and explain what needs to be filtered for various situations (for queries, for URLs, etc)
- Using the registry package
- How to load and store XML files and how to work with them
- Creating component feeds (RSS/ATOM)
- Generating paths for client side and server side
- Acessing information from the request
- This focuses on using the JBrowser class to retrieve information about the features available in the user's browser.
- Creating an editor plugin
- What can be done with a user plugin
- Cloaking email addresses
- Using the caching system in your component. This might be enough (for now?) → Cache
- Extending Joomla's MVC Architecture
- How to release a distribution tarball.
- Creating a library for your extension(s).