From Joomla! Documentation
Guided Tour Project Documentation
Currently, we have only the Help Screens to help new Joomla Users to get an overview of any component view. To help make it easier and more interactive for new users, this project has been submitted.
- The testing environment requires your local machine with the Joomla! CMS 4 installed with the branch( https://github.com/joomla-projects/gsoc17_helpscreens_on_jdocs/pull/7 ).
- A Plugin of the Tour Guide ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1eYyialFUnoZ0EzNWdWVjc3cUk ).
Two ways to find the Plugin
- Navigate to Extensions → Manage → Discover
- Select the Plugin “plg_system_tour” and Install it.
- Download the Plugin from the link mentioned above.
- Select the Downloaded Plugin Folder and Install it.
Extension → Manage → Install
How to start the Guided Tour
- Then enable the Plugin Extension → Plugin → plg_system_tour
- Visit any View and you will find the button at the top right corner.
- Click on it and you can enjoy the new feature of Joomla! 4.
Note: If there are any issues while attempting to set up the platform or any suggestions to the platform itself or to the documentation don't hesitate to drop an issue at the project's repository.