Extensions Module Manager Language Switcher
How to access
You can access the Language Switcher module by either opening an existing module in the Module Manager or by creating a new Language Switcher Module. You can access the Module Manager by going to Extensions > Module Manager
This module allows you to switch between available Content languages. Selecting a language will take you to the home page for that language.
- Pre-text: Enter the text that appears before the Language Switcher
- Post-text: Enter the text that appears below the Language Switcher.
- Use image flags: Use visual indicators for each language, in the shape of a flag.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
No tips have been added at this time.