Extensions Module Manager Language Switcher
From Joomla! Documentation
How to access
You can access the Language Switcher module by either opening an existing module in the Module Manager or by creating a new Language Switcher Module. You can access the Module Manager by going to Extensions > Module Manager
This module allows you to switch between available Content languages. Selecting a language will take you to the home page for that language.
- Pre-text: Enter the text that appears before the Language Switcher
- Post-text: Enter the text that appears below the Language Switcher.
- Use image flags: Use visual indicators for each language, in the shape of a flag.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
No tips have been added at this time.