Extensions Module Manager Latest Users
From Joomla! Documentation
How to access
You can access the Latest Users module by either opening an existing Latest Users module in the Module Manager or by creating a new Latest Users Module. You can access the Module Manager by going to Extensions > Module Manager
The Latest Users module will display the latest users which logged in at the website.
- Number of users Display the total number of logged in users.
- Link to user Choose wether or not you want to link to the user's profile.
- User information Choose the type of information you want to link to.
- Profile Link to the user's profile page
- Contact Link to the user's associated contact page
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
No tips have been added.