Extensions Module Manager Latest Users
How to access
You can access the Latest Users module by either opening an existing Latest Users module in the Module Manager or by creating a new Latest Users Module. You can access the Module Manager by going to Extensions > Module Manager
The Latest Users module will display the latest users which logged in at the website.
- Number of users Display the total number of logged in users.
- Link to user Choose wether or not you want to link to the user's profile.
- User information Choose the type of information you want to link to.
- Profile Link to the user's profile page
- Contact Link to the user's associated contact page
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
No tips have been added.