Extensions Extension Manager Languages
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will display a list of languages from the Joomla Accredited Languages server that you will be able to install with one click.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Extension Manager from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Then select the Install Languages menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
This screen will display any available language in the accredited languages Joomla server. You will be able to check and install all the language packages listed in the screen.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Install. Installs the selected language(s).
- Find Languages. Find language packages in update.joomla.org item.
- Purge Cache. Clears cached information about available language packages. This will update the list of available language packages shown on this screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters or permissions can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following five links: