Components Banners Clients/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
Provides an overview of the Banner Clients available on a Joomla site. The screen is used to find, add, edit and delete Banner Clients. There must be at least one Banner Category before a Banner can be created.
How to Access
- Select Components → Banners → Clients from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as 'Publish', can work with multiple items. Others, such as 'Edit', only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press 'Edit', the first item will be opened for editing.
- Status. (Publish/Unpublish/Archive/Trash) The published status of the Client.
- Client. The Client for this Banner. Clients are entered using the Banner Client Manager.
- Contact. The Contact for this Client.
- Published: Whether the item has been published or not. You can change the Published state by clicking on the icon in this column.
- Unpublished: Whether and how many items has been unpublished. You see the Unpublished items by clicking on the Number in this column.
- Archived: Whether and how many items has been archived. You see the Archived items by clicking on the Number in this column.
- Trashed: Whether and how many items has been trashed. You see the Trashed items by clicking on the Number in this column.
- Purchase Type. The banner purchase type of the client. This is used to indicate how the client purchased the display time for their banners - monthly, yearly, etc...
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, Sort Table by: (preset to Client ascending) and a number (preset to 20) to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the drop down field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value. This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon(up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- Order. Order items will be displayed in.
- Ascending Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- # Shows the number of items to display on one page. If there are more items than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons located at the bottom of the table (Start, Prev, Next, End, and page numbers) to navigate between pages.
Search Tools Above the table is a filter or search field and two buttons, as shown below.
- To filter in title, enter part of the title and click Search icon.
- Click Clear to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- To enable more Filters, click on Search Tools.
Filter by Status or Type
Filter by Status. Lets you show only items with the selected published status.
- - Select Status -: Shows items that are Published and Unpublished. Does not show items that are Trashed or Archived.
- Trashed: Shows only items that are Trashed. Important Note: To permanently delete items:
- Change the status of the items to Trashed.
- Change the Status filter to Trashed. At this point the trashed items will show and an icon called "Empty trash" will show in the toolbar.
- Select the desired trashed items and click on "Empty Trash" in the toolbar. The items will be permanently deleted.
- Unpublished: Shows only items that are Unpublished.
- Published: Shows only items that are Published.
- Archived: Shows only items that are Archived. Note: Menu items, Languages have not this Status.
- All: Shows all items regardless of published status.
Filter by Purchase Type
- Select Type. Select the Purchase Type from the drop-down list box of available Purchase Types.
Below the list you'll find:
Page Controls. When the number of items is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new client.
- Edit. Opens the editing screen for the selected client. If more than one client is selected (where applicable), only the first client will be opened. The editing screen can also be opened by clicking on the Name of the client.
- Publish. Makes the selected client available to visitors to your website.
- Unpublish. Makes the selected client unavailable to visitors to your website.
- Archive. Changes the status of the selected client to indicate that they are archived. Archived client can be moved back to the published or unpublished state by selecting "Archived" in the Select Status filter and changing the status of the client to Published or Unpublished as preferred.
- Check-in. Checks-in the selected client. Works with one or multiple client selected.
- Trash. Changes the status of the selected client to indicate that they are trashed. Trashed client can still be recovered by selecting "Trashed" in the 'Select Status' filter and changing the status of the client to "Published" or "Unpublished" as preferred. To permanently delete trashed client, select "Trashed" in the 'Select Status' filter, select the client to be permanently deleted, then click the 'Empty Trash' toolbar icon.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.