Components Cache Manager Settings/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
Default permissions used for all cache in the Cache Component.
How to Access
To access this screen:
- Navigate to System → Clear Cache or System → Clear Expired Cache screen, then
- Click the Options button at the top right. This opens the Cache: Permissions screen.
To change the permissions for the Cache Component, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and persimissions of the Cache Component.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of the Cache Component.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of the Cache Component.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the the Cache options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the the Cache options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Remember, these choices are applied globally.