Components Newsfeeds Feeds/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
Provides an overview of the News Feeds from other sites available on a Joomla site. The screen is used to find, add, edit and delete News Feeds from other sites.
How to Access
- Select Components → News Feeds → Feeds from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Ordering. Up-Down Arrows User specified ordering, default is order of news feeds creation. When active, drag and drop ordering by 'click and hold' on the bars icon then 'release' in desired position.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as 'Publish', can work with multiple items. Others, such as 'Edit', only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press 'Edit', the first item will be opened for editing.
- Status. (Publish/Unpublish/Archive/Trash) The published status of the News Feed.
- Title. The name or title of the feed. Make it as descriptive as possible.
- Access. The viewing Access Level for this item. You can change an item's Access Level by clicking on its name to open it up for editing.
- # Articles The number of articles included in the News Feed.
- Cache Time. The number of minutes for which to cache the item locally. It can safely be left at the default.
- Language. Item language.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
Filter by Partial Title
You can filter the list of items either by typing part of the title or the ID number.
If you have a large number of items on the list, you can use this filter to find the desired item(s) quickly. Enter either part of the title or an ID number and press 'Search' to display the matching items. You can type whole words or part of a word. For example, "ooml" will match all titles with the word "Joomla!" in them.
Filter by Status, Category, Access, Language, Tag and Max Levels
In the upper right area, above the column headings, there are 6 drop-down list boxes as shown below:
The selections may be combined. Only items matching both selections will display in the list.
- Select Status. Use the drop-down list box to select the published state: Published, Unpublished, Trashed, or All. For Articles, you may also select Archived. Important: With the default setting of -Select Status-, the screen only shows Published and Unpublished items. If you have the filter set to -Select Status- and you change items to Trashed, the Trashed items will disappear from the screen. However, they have not been permanently deleted. To do that you need to:
- Change the filter to Trashed. The Delete icon will now show in the toolbar.
- Select the items you want to permanently delete.
- Click on the Delete icon.
- You can see all items, regardless of their published state, by selecting All for this filter. You can also re-publish Trashed items by selecting them and clicking on the Publish icon in the toolbar.
Filter by Category. Lets you show only items assigned to a specific category. The list box will show the categories defined for your site.
- - Select Category -: Show items assigned to any category.
- <your category>: Show items assigned only to this category.
Filter by Access. Lets you show only items that have a specified viewing access level. The list box will show the access levels defined for your site.
- - Select Access -: Show items with any viewing access level.
- <access level group>: Show items only with this viewing access level.
Filter by Language. Lets you show only items that have a specific language assigned. The list box will show the languages defined for your site, similar to the example below.
- - Select Language - or All: Show items for any language.
- <your language>: Show items only for this language.
Filter by Tags. Lets you show only items that have a specified tag. The list box will show the tags created for your site, similar to the example below.
Filter by Max Levels (Item Level). Lets you show only items at or above the specified level in the hierarchy.
- - Select Max Levels -: Show all items.
- 1: Only show items at the top level in the hierarchy (in other words, whose parent is "- No Parent -".)
- 2, 3, … 10: Only show items in the top 2, 3, … 10 levels in the hierarchy.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new news feed.
- Edit. Opens the editing screen for the selected news feed. If more than one news feed is selected (where applicable), only the first news feed will be opened. The editing screen can also be opened by clicking on the Name of the news feed.
- Publish. Makes the selected news feeds available to visitors to your website.
- Unpublish. Makes the selected news feeds unavailable to visitors to your website.
- Archive. Changes the status of the selected news feeds to indicate that they are archived. Archived news feeds can be moved back to the published or unpublished state by selecting "Archived" in the Select Status filter and changing the status of the news feeds to Published or Unpublished as preferred.
- Check-in. Checks-in the selected news feeds. Works with one or multiple news feeds selected.
- Batch. Batch processes the selected news feeds. Works with one or multiple items selected.
- Trash. Changes the status of the selected news feeds to indicate that they are trashed. Trashed news feeds can still be recovered by selecting "Trashed" in the 'Select Status' filter and changing the status of the news feeds to "Published" or "Unpublished" as preferred. To permanently delete trashed news feeds, select "Trashed" in the 'Select Status' filter, select the news feeds to be permanently deleted, then click the 'Empty Trash' toolbar icon.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.