Help310:Components Plug-in Manager Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Plug-ins Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Plug-ins.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Extensions → Plug-ins from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
This section shows permissions for Plug-ins. The screen shows as follows.
To change the permissions for Plug-ins, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and persimissions of Plug-ins.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of Plug-ins.
- Edit. Users can edit content of Plug-ins.
- Edit State. Users can change the published state and related information for content of Plug-ins.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of Plug-ins.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Plug-ins Options window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Plug-ins options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Plug-ins options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.