Help310:Components Post installation Messages Configuration
From Joomla! Documentation
Post-installation Messages Configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for all post-installation messages.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Components → Post-installation Messages from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
Default permissions used for all content in Post-installation Messages.
To change the permissions for Post-installation Messages, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of Post-installation Messages.
- Edit State. Users can change the published state and related information for content of Post-installation Messages.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of Post-installation Messages.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Post-installation Message Configuration window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Post-installation Message options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Post-installation Message options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.