Components Privacy Consents/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
How to Access
- Select Users → Privacy from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Select Consents in the left sidebar.
In the table containing Consents, these are the different columns as shown below. Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more consents. To select all consents, check the box in the column heading. Note: Many toolbar actions can work with multiple consents.
- Status. Shows the Status Valid Consent, Obsolete Consent or Invalidated Consent by a green tick or a trash.
- Body. Displays information about the user information stored and consented (User's IP, browser used ...).
- Created. Indicates when the consent has been given by the user.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this consent assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the consent internally, and you cannot change this number.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 dropdown input fields, Sort Table By: (preset to 'ID descending') and a number (preset to '20') to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the dropdown field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon (up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- ID descending (default). Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- Number of consents to display. Shows the number of consents to display on one page, default is 20 consents. If there are more consents than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons to navigate between pages.
The List Filters are a series of controls that let you limit what items show in the screen. More than one filter may be entered. In this case, only items that meet all of the filter conditions will show on the list.
Filter by Partial Title or ID
In the upper left is a search field and 2 buttons.
- To filter by partial title, enter part of the title and click 'Search'
- To filter by ID number, enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the ID number (for example, "id:29").
- Click 'Clear' to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
Above the column headings, there are 2 dropdown list boxes.
You can filter by 'Status' or 'Subjects'. Only consents that meet the filter conditions will show on the list.
Page Controls. When the number of consents is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Invalidate Consent. Invalidates checked consents.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.