Components Redirect Manager Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Redirect Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Redirects.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Components → Redirects from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
- Activate Advanced Mode. (Yes/No) Enable more advanced functionality for the component. When enabled the Redirects Edit form has a required Redirect Status Code field that allows you to change the default value from 301 to 302 or 303. Only enable Advanced Mode if you know how to use Redirect Status codes.
- Bulk Import Separator. The separator used for bulk import, by default it is '|' but it can be ',' for a copy/paste from a CSV file for instance.
- Import State. (Enabled/Disabled) When batch importing redirects, enable or disable by default.
This section shows permissions for Redirects. The screen shows as follows.
To change the permissions for Redirects, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and persimissions of Redirects.
- Configure Options Only. Users can edit the options except the persimissions of Redirects.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of Redirects.
- Create. Users can create content of Redirects.
- Delete. Users can delete content of Redirects.
- Edit. Users can edit content of Redirects.
- Edit State. Users can change the published state and related information for content of Redirects.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of Redirects.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Redirects Options window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Redirects options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Redirects options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.