Components Template Manager Options/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
Components Help Screens
Template Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Templates.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Extensions → Templates from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
- Preview Module Positions. (Enabled/Disabled) Enable the preview of the module positions in the template by appending tp=1 to the web adress. Also enable the Preview button in the list of templates.
- Upload Size (MB). The maximum upload size for files inside Template Manager.
- Valid Image Formats. These file types will be available for cropping and resizing.
- Valid Source Formats. These file types will be available for editing.
- Valid Font Formats. These file types will be available for font preview.
To change the permissions for Templates, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and persimissions of Templates.
- Configure Options Only. Users can edit the options except the persimissions of Templates.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of Templates.
- Create. Users can create content of Templates.
- Delete. Users can delete content of Templates.
- Edit. Users can edit content of Templates.
- Edit State. Users can change the published state and related information for content of Templates.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of Templates.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Templates Options window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Templates options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Templates options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.