Help310:Extensions Extension Manager Update Sites
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen will display Update Sites related to extensions you have installed in your Joomla! installation. Update Sites of the core extensions or installed extensions may appear here.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Manage → Update Sites from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel.
With core extensions
With extensions from others
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Enable. Makes the selected Update Sites available for use on your website.
- Disable. Makes the selected Update Sites unavailable for use on your website.
- Delete. Deletes the selected Update Sites. Works with one or multiple Update Sites selected.
- Rebuild. Allows to rebuild the update sites from the manifest files.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.