Extensions Extension Manager Warnings
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will display warnings related to your installed extensions.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Extension Manager from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Then select the Warnings menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
This screen will display any warnings related to extensions you have installed in your Joomla! installation. Warnings such as possible conflicts in your installation or dependency failures may appear here.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following five links:
- Install. Links to the Install Screen.
- Update. Links to the Update Screen.
- Manage. Links to the Manage Screen.
- Discover. Links to the Discover Screen.
- Database. Links to the Database Screen.
- Warnings. Links to the Warnings Screen.
- Install Languages. Links to the Install Languages Screen.
- Update Sites. Links to the Update Sites Screen.