Components Post installation Messages
From Joomla! Documentation
Components Help Screens
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to deliver messages about the Joomla core or extensions after a successful installation.
How to Access
Select Components → Post-installation Messages from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel.
The Post-installation Messages component allows you to review actionable messages after installation or update of the Joomla CMS or any extension which optionally uses it.
The typical message structure is as follows:
- Summary. A short summary of the message.
- Since version. Displays the version of the CMS or extension in which this message is first applicable.
- Detailed message. A detailed message describing the change.
- Action button. Messages are optionally able to have actionable items associated with them. When present, an action button will allow you to perform an action associated with the message.
- Hide this message button. Messages can be hidden after review. By clicking this button, the message is no longer displayed in the component.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.