Components Privacy Consents
From Joomla! Documentation
Privacy Consents screen.
How to access
You can access the Privacy Consents by using the top menu bar Users → Privacy and then click on Consents in the left sidebar.
- Checkbox: Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Status. (Valid/Obsolete/Invalidated) The status of the item.
- Body. Displays information about the user information stored and consented (User's IP, browser used ...)
- Created. Indicates when the consent has been given by the user
- ID. This is a unique identification number for the privacy consent assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, Sort Table by: (preset to ID descending), and a number (preset to 20) to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the drop down field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value. This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon(up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- ID Descending (default). Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- Number of items to display (default is 20). Shows the number of items to display on one page, default is 20 items. If there are more items than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons located at the bottom of the table. (Start, Prev, Next, End, and page numbers) to navigate between pages.
At the top right, you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options screen where settings can be edited.
The List Filter, above on the left, lets you limit what items show in the Privacy Consents screen. You can filter by Username, Date of creation or ID.Only items that meet the filter conditions will show on the list.