Help39:Components Associations Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Default permissions used for all content in the Multilingual Associations Component.
How to Access
To access this screen:
- Navigate to Components → Multilingual Associations screen, then
- Click the Options button at the top right. This opens the Multilingual Associations: Options screen.
Default permissions used for all content in this component.
To change the permissions, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title.
- Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Allows users in the group to edit the options and permissions of the Multilingual Associations Component.
- Configure Options Only. Allows users in the group to edit the options except the permissions of the Multilingual Associations Component.
- Access Administrative Interface. Allows users in the group to access the administration interface of the Multilingual Associations Component.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from Global Configuration.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- Click Save. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Multilingual Associations Options window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Multilingual Associations options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Multilingual Associations options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.