Components Finder Manage Search Filters Edit
From Joomla! Documentation
Components Help Screens
From the administrator area, select Components → Smart Search from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen, then click on the Search filters menu bar item. This will show a list of the current search filters. Click on the New or Edit toolbar icons to show this screen.
Questa schermata consente di creare un nuovo filtro di ricerca o di modificare un filtro esistente.
Edit filter Tab
- Map Count. The number of maps included in the filter.
Toggle Selection. The Toggle Selection button will change al the selections in the opposite way. So selected wil change into unselected and unselected will change into selected.
Expand all. The Expand all button will open all the maps and show the items inside.
- Created Date. Date the item(Article, Category, Weblink, etc.) was created.
- Created By. Name of the Joomla! User who created this item. This will default to the currently logged-in user. If you want to change this to a different user, click the Select User button to select a different user.
- Alias. This optional field allows you to enter an alias for the Author of the filter.
- Modified Date: (Informative only) Date of last modification.
- Modified By: (Informative only) Username who performed the last modification.
Filter Timeline Tab
- When (Start Date). When to search relative to the start date (before, after or exactly).
- Start Date. Format YYYY-MM-DD.
- When (End Date). When to search relative to the end date (before, after or exactly).
- End Date. Format YYYY-MM-DD.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the search filter and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the search filter and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the search filter and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another search filter.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current search filter. Does not affect the current search filter. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new search filter.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Smart Search was introduced in Joomla 3.0 but is not enabled by default in that version.
- If you are new to Smart Search then you should read the Guida rapida alla ricerca intelligente.