Components Post installation Messages Configuration/nl
From Joomla! Documentation
Provides an method to apply global parameters to all post-installation messages.
Post-installation Messages Configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for all post-installation messages.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Components → Post-installation Messages from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
Default permissions used for all content in this component.
- Access Administration Interface: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Access Administration Interface for users in the Public group. Access Administration Interface Allows users in the group to access the administration interface for this extension.
- Edit State: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Edit State for users in the Public group. Edit State Allows users in the group to change the state of any content in this extension.
At the top left of the Post-installation Message Configuration window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Post-installation Message options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Post-installation Message options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.