Components Template Manager Options/nl
From Joomla! Documentation
Template Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Templates.
How to Access
From the administrator area, select Extensions → Templates from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen. Click the Options button on top.
- Preview Module Positions. (Enabled/Disabled) Enable the preview of the module positions in the template by appending tp=1 to the web adress. Also enable the Preview button in the list of templates.
- Upload Size (MB). The maximum upload size for files inside Template Manager.
- Valid Image Formats. These file types will be available for cropping and resizing.
- Valid Source Formats. These file types will be available for editing.
- Valid Font Formats. These file types will be available for font preview.
To change the permissions for this extension, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Optons. Users can edit the options and persimissions of this extension.
- Configure Optons Only. Users can edit the options exept the persimissions of this extension.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of this extension.
- Create: Users can create content of this extension.
- Delete: Users can delete content of this extension.
- Edit: Users can edit content of this extension.
- Edit State: User can change the published state and related information for content of this extension.
- Edit Own: Users can edit own created content of this extension.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited: Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of this extension.
- Allowed: Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied: Denied for users in this Group.
- Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left of the Templates Options window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Templates options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Templates options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.