Extensions Extension Manager Database/de
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen checks that your database table structure is up to date with your Joomla programs and lets you try to fix any problems that are found. In a normal Joomla version update, changes to the database table structure (also called "schema") are done automatically to keep the database version synchronized with the Joomla version. If an update is done manually, or if some part of an automatic update fails, the database schema might not be updated to match the version of the Joomla program files. In this case you will see a list of database problems on the screen. You can normally fix any problems by clicking on the Fix button.
How to Access
Select Extensions → Manage → Database from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Or select the Database menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
Screen display when database is up to date.
Screen display when the database table structure is not up to date.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Fix. This program attempts to fix any database table structure problems found in the Database check. It runs any database schema change scripts (from the folder
administrator/components/com_admin/sql/updates) that were not run during the version update. It then re-checks whether or not the database is up to date. If it is successful, the message "Database table structure is up to date" will show.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- If you experience problems during an update, use this Database check to see if your database got updated correctly.
- It is strongly recommended that you use the Joomla! Update component to update your site. This way the database changes will be done automatically.