Extensions Extension Manager languages/nl
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen allows you to install languages. It shows all available languages and the actual version.
How to Access
Select Extensions → Manage → Install Languages from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Or select the Install Languages menu button in the Extension manager screen that appears.
- Language. Language of Joomla! to install.
- Language Tag. Language Tag of the Language.
- Version. The version of the Language package.
- Details URL. URL of the Language package.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, Sort Table by: (preset to Language ascending) and a number (preset to 20) to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the drop down field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value. This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon(up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- Search. Enter the Search criteria.
- Clear. Clear the Search criteria.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.