Extensions Template Manager Templates
From Joomla! Documentation
The Template Manager: Templates screen allows you to preview and edit templates which are installed in your Joomla installation.
How to access
Select the 'Templates' menu link from the Template Manager: Styles screen.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Image. Thumbnail of the template.
- Template. The name of the template.
- Version. The version number of the item.
- Date. The date the item was created by the developer.
- Author. The developer of the template.
Filter by Location
In the upper left area, above the column headings, there is one drop-down list box as shown below:
Only items matching the selection will be displayed in the list.
Filter by Partial Title
You can filter the list of items by typing in part of the Title.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, one to Sort Table by: and a number to display.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
To edit templates styles: Template Manager: Styles