Fields Fields Edit
From Joomla! Documentation
How to Access
To add a new field, navigate to the backend of the site and perform these actions:
- To create a new article field, select Content → Fields from the drop-down menus
- To create a new user field, select Users → Fields from the drop-down menus
- To create a new contact field, select Components Contacts → Fields from the drop-down menus
- Click the 'New' button on the Article Fields Manager.
To Edit an existing field, click on an Field's Title or click the Field's check box and then click the Edit button in the Toolbar.
At the top, you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the field group and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the field group and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the field group and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another field group.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.