Menus Menu Item Display Template Options/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
This is a simplified version to change current template settings from front end.
How To Access
To create a new Display Template Options Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation (for example, Menus → Main Menu).
- Click the New Toolbar button to create a new menu item.
- Click the Menu Item Type Select button and then click the Display Template Options Menu Item link under Configuration Manager.
To edit an existing Display Template Options Menu Item, click its Title in Menu Manager: Menu Items.
This menu item can be helpful to new Joomla! super-users to easily change the template options. This will provide current template options in front end. Options to display can be customized. Therefore after a change, super-user will see the results immediately.
For more information please see Menu Item Manager: Details Tab
This menu item type requires that you select the following.
- Menu Title: The title that will display for this menu item.
- Menu Item Type: The Menu Item Type selected when this menu item was created. This can be one of the core menu item types or a menu item type provided by an installed extension.
- Menu. Shows which menu the link will appear in.
See Menu Item Manager: Edit/New Menu Item for help on fields common to all Menu Item types which includes:
Module Assignments Tab
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
- Save. Saves the menu item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current menu item. Does not affect the current menu item. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new menu item.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Front End Screenshot
|Related Help Screens||Description|
|Extensions Template Manager Styles|
|Extensions Template Manager Styles Edit||This is where you edit template styles. When a template is first installed, a default style is created for it. The default style for the template will have the same name as the template with a - Default suffix. To make a different variation of the default template style, check the default style's checkbox and press the Duplicate icon in the toolbar. Then edit the duplicate.|
|Extensions Template Manager Templates||The Template Manager: Templates screen allows you to preview and edit templates which are installed in your Joomla! installation.|
|Extensions Template Manager Templates Edit||This is where you edit a template's source code. You can edit the template's master files and stylesheets from this screen.|
|Extensions Template Manager Templates Edit Source||This screen is where the source code of template files is edited. It provides a plain text interface to edit the template files. HTML and PHP programming syntax is highlighted to make the source code files easier to read.|