Menus Menu Item Privacy Confirm Request/nl
From Joomla! Documentation
Used to display a 'Confirm Request' menu link in the front end of the site to display a form allowing your users to confirm an information request (Export or Remove).
How To Access
To create a new Confirm Request Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the backend of your Joomla installation (for example, Menus → Main Menu).
- Click the New Toolbar button to create a new menu item.
- Click the Menu Item Type Select button
and then click the Confirm Request link under Privacy.
The Confirm Request has the following settings:
- Menu Title. The title that will display for this menu item.
- Alias. The internal name of the item, also used in the URL when SEF is activated. Normally, you can leave this blank and Joomla will fill in a default value. The default value is the Title or Name in lower case and with dashes instead of spaces. You may enter the Alias manually. The Alias should consist of lowercase letters and hyphens (-). No blank spaces or underscores are allowed. Non-Latin characters can be allowed in the alias if you set the Unicode Aliases option to Yes in Global Configuration. If this option is set to No and the title includes non-Latin characters, the Alias will default to the current date and time (for example "2012-12-31-17-54-38").
- Menu Item Type. The Menu Item Type selected when this menu item was created. This can be one of the core menu item types or a menu item type provided by an installed extension.
- Target Window. This determines how the new page will be opened. Options are:
- Parent. Open new menu item in parent window. This is the default.
- New Window With Navigation. Open menu item in a new window with full browser navigation (for example, "back" button).
- New Without Navigation. Open menu item in a new window without browser navigation.
- Template Style. Controls the template style for this menu item. A list box will show the available template styles for your site, similar to the following: Select "Use Default" to use the default style for the site. Select a specific template style to always show this menu item with that style.
See Menu Item Manager: Edit/New Menu Item for help on fields common to most Menu Item types:
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another item.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current item. Does not affect the current item. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new item.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.