Site Maintenance Global Check-in/et
From Joomla! Documentation
Selecting this menu option allows Joomla! administrators to perform a global check-in of all currently pending or locked items. It then shows the results of the Global Check-in. This is useful, for example, if an Article is locked by a User who opened it for editing and never finished the editing session. In this case, other Users are not able to edit this Article. Performing a Global Check-in releases all such items.
Kuidas sinna pääseda
To access this screen: Select System → Global Check-in from the drop-down menus.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Database Table. The name of the table checked.
- Items to check-in. Items that need to be checked-in.
Search by Table
- To filter in tables, enter part of the Table Name and click Search.
Click Clear to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, Sort Table by: (preset to Database Table ascending) and a number (preset to 20) to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the drop down field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value. This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon(up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- Order. Order items will be displayed in.
- Ascending Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- # (default is 20). Shows the number of items to display on one page, default is 20 items. If there are more items than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons located at the bottom of the table. (Start, Prev, Next, End, and page numbers) to navigate between pages.
Page Controls: When the number of items is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
- Check-In. Checks-in the selected items. Works with one or multiple items selected.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
Make sure no one is busy editing any items before you perform a global check-in. When a Global Check-in is done, all items are checked in, including those currently being edited.
To see all logged in users use the Kasutajate haldamine.