Níveis de Acesso dos Utilizadores
From Joomla! Documentation
In this screen you have the ability to look at a list of your Access Levels and sort them in different ways. You can also edit and create Access Levels.
From the administrator area, select Users → Access Levels from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen, or click on the Users icon in the Control Panel and select the Viewing Access Levels tab.
Captura de Ecrã
Cabeçalhos de Coluna
In the table containing the Access Levels from your Joomla! site, you will see different columns. Here you can read what they mean and what is displayed in that column.
- Ordering: Up-Down Arrows User specified ordering, default is order of item creation. When active, drag and drop ordering by 'click and hold' on the bars icon then 'release' in desired position.
- Checkbox: Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Level Name. The name of the access level.
- User Groups Having Viewing Access. The groups that have viewing access.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number. When creating a new item, this field displays 0 until you save the new entry, at which point a new ID is assigned to it.
Barra de Ferramentas
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new access level.
- Edit. Opens the editing screen for the selected access level. If more than one access level is selected (where applicable), only the first access level will be opened. The editing screen can also be opened by clicking on the Name of the access level.
- Delete. Deletes the selected access levels. Works with one or multiple access levels selected. Note that you cannot delete an access level that is currently being used. If you try to delete an access level that is assigned, a message showing where it is assigned will be displayed.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
Filter by Partial Access Level Name
- Search Viewing Access Levels. In the upper left is a Search field and two buttons, as shown below.
Enter part of the level's name and press the Search to find matching names. Press Clear to clear the search field and restore the list of levels.
- Click on the name of an access level to edit it.
- Click on the Column Headers to sort the users by that column, ascending or descending.