Users Debug Users/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
View the permissions for any registered user.
The Advanced Permissions Report allows you to map out the exact permissions for any given user across all extensions on your Joomla installation.
How to access
Select Users → Manage 'click' Advanced Permissions Report under a specific user from the user manager list on the backend of your Joomla installation.
In the table containing the users from your Joomla! site, you will see different columns. Here you can read what they mean and what is displayed in that column.
- Asset Title. The asset as we know it.
- Asset Name. The asset as known internally.
- Site Login. Allows users in the group to login to the Frontend site.
- Administrator Login. Allows users in the group to login to the Backend Administrator site.
- Offline Access. Allows users in the group to access the Frontend site when site is offline.
- Super User. Allows users in the group to perform any action over the whole site regardless of any other perrmission settings.
- Configure Options Only. Allows users in the group to edit the options (except permissions) of any extension.
- Access Administration Interface. Allows users in the group to access all of the administration interface except Global Configuration.
- Create. Allows users in the group to create any content in any extension.
- Delete. Allows users in the group to delete any content in any extension.
- Edit. Allows users in the group to edit any content in any extension.
- Edit State. Allows users in the group to edit the state of any content in any extension.
- Edit Own. Allows users in the group to edit any content they own in any extension.
- Edit Custom Field Value. Allows users in the group to edit any value of custom fields submitted in any extension.
- LFT. The left and right values in the hierarchy. See Using_nested_sets.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number. When creating a new item, this field displays 0 until you save the new entry, at which point a new ID is assigned to it.
Filter by Assets
- Search Assets. In the upper left is a Search field and a button, as shown below.
Enter part of the asset name and press the Search to find matching assets. Click Clear to clear the search field and restore the list of assets.
Filter by Component, Start Level and End Level
Above the column headings, are three drop-down list boxes as shown below.
- Component. Filter by any installed component in Joomla.
- Start Level. Start level of the item.
- End Level. End level of the item.
Page Controls: When the number of items is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The function is:
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
At the bottom you will see the legend:
- Not Allowed. Action not allowed.
- Allowed. Action allowed.
- Forbidden. Action forbidden.