From Joomla! Documentation
Used to view a list of existing Banner Tracking information.
How to Access
- Select Components → Banners → Tracks
Click on a column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Name. The name and category of the banner.
- Client. The Client for this Banner. Clients are entered using the Banner Client Manager.
- Type. The type of the track. This is an impression or a click.
- Count. Number of impressions or clicks.
- Date. Date and hour of the impression or click.
Near the top of the page you will see the filter bar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
Search bar. This is a common feature of most Lists. The layout is as shown below.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. The search may be of one or more fields. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched. In some cases a different format is required. For Example, to Search by ID enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the item ID number (for example, "id:9").
- Filter Options. Click to display or hide the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current table ordering field. Select from the drop down list to change the order or click a column heading. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of items in a list. The default for a site is 20 but this may be changed in the global configuration. Select from the drop-down list to change the number displayed. If you select too many complex items they will be slow to deliver and display.
Filter by Category. Lets you show only items assigned to a specific category. The list box will show the categories defined for your site.
- - Select Category -: Show items assigned to any category.
- <your category>: Show items assigned only to this category.
Filter by Client. Lets you show only items that have a specific client assigned. The list box will show the clients defined for your site, similar to the example below.
- - Select Client - or All: Show items for any client.
- <client name>: Show items only for this client.
Filter by Type. Lets you show only items assigned to a specific type. The list box will show the types defined.
- - Select Type -: Show items assigned to any type.
- <your type>: Show items assigned only to this type.
Filter by Max Levels (Category Level). Lets you show only items whose category is at or above the specified level in the category hierarchy.
- - Select Max Levels -: Show all items regardless of level of their assigned category.
- 1: Only show items whose category is at the top level in the category hierarchy (in other words, with categories whose parent category is "- No Parent -".)
- 2-10: Only show items whose category is in the top 2-10 levels in the category hierarchy.
Begin and End date.
- Begin date. The startingdate of the tracks to list.
- End date. The enddate of the tracks to list.
Page Controls: When the number of items is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Export. Opens a window where you will be able export the Banner Tracks.
- Delete Tracks. Will delete the selected Banner Tracks.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
See Article Manager Options for more information.
- You must add at least one Banner Client and Banner Category before you can add a Banner.