Components Banners Tracks
From Joomla! Documentation
Components Help Screens
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to show tracking information for banners.
How to Access
- Select Components → Banners → Tracks
- Select the Tracks menu link from the Banners Manager, Banner Category Manager or the Banner Clients Manager pages in the top left sidebar.
Used to view a list of existing Banner Tracking information.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Name. The name and categorie of the banner.
- Type. The type of the track. This is an impression or a click.
- Count. Number of impressions or clicks.
- Date. Date and hour of the impression or click.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the drop down field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value. This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon(up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field. Chunk4x:Help screen column header Order\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header Ascending\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header DisplayNum\en
Chunk4x:Help screen column header Banner Tracks List Filter\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header Select Category\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header Select Client\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header Select Track Type\en Chunk4x:Help screen column header Select Max Levels\en Begin and End date.
- Begin date. The startingdate of the tracks to list.
- End date. The enddate of the tracks to list.
Number of Items to Display
Below the list you'll find: Chunk4x:Help screen column header Manager Pagination\en
At the left, you will see the following four links:
- Banners. Click this link to go to the Banner Manager page.
- Categories. Click this link to go to the Banner Category Manager page.
- Clients. Click this link to go to the Banner Client Manager page.
- Tracks. This link is disabled, since you are already in the Tracks page.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Export. Opens a window where you will be able export the Banner Tracks.
- Delete Tracks. Will delete the selected Banner Tracks.
- You must add at least one Banner Client and Banner Category before you can add a Banner.