Private Messages: Read
From Joomla! Documentation
(Redirected from Help4.x:Components Messaging Read)
This screen allows you to view and reply to a single private message only.
How to Access
- Select Users → Messaging → Private Messages from the Administrator menu.
- Or select the icon in the title bar of the Administrator pages.
- Next, click on a Message Subject link to open the Private Messages: View screen.
- From. The sender of the message.
- Posted. The date and time the message was sent.
- Subject. The subject of the message.
- Message. The body of the message.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Reply. Creates a new message as a reply to the current message.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Only users who are members of the "Super Users" and "Administrator" groups have access to this screen, unless User Group permissions have been altered for this component via Options at the Private Messages - Inbox screen.