From Joomla! Documentation
(Redirected from Help4.x:Components Module Manager Options)
Modules Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Modules.
How to Access
- Select Content → Site Modules from the Administrator menu. Or...
- Select Content → Administrator Modules from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select the Options button in the Toolbar.
- Edit Module. (Site/Administrator) Select if module editing should be opened in the site or administrator interface.
Administrator Modules Tab
- Language Filtering. (Yes/No) Allows filtering administrator modules per administrator language.
To change the permissions for this extension, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Optons. Users can edit the options and persimissions of this extension.
- Configure Optons Only. Users can edit the options exept the persimissions of this extension.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of this extension.
- Create: Users can create content of this extension.
- Delete: Users can delete content of this extension.
- Edit: Users can edit content of this extension.
- Edit State: User can change the published state and related information for content of this extension.
- Edit Own: Users can edit own created content of this extension.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited: Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of this extension.
- Allowed: Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied: Denied for users in this Group.
- Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.