Post-installation Messages for Joomla CMS
From Joomla! Documentation
(Redirected from Help4.x:Components Post installation Messages)
The Post-installation Messages shows a variety of messages useful to the site Administrator.
How to Access
- Select the Post-installation Messages icon in any Administrator list screen Title bar. The icon is disabled in Edit screens.
- Showing messages for. Joomla CMS is the only option at the moment.
There are a number of message panels, each with a Hide this message button to select when you no longer wish to see a message. A hidden message can be restored - see the Toolbar section below.
- Stats Collection in Joomla. Information on how Statistics on your site are used.
- Welcome to Joomla! Some resources you may find helpful.
- Two Factor Authentication is Available. Information on enhanced security.
- Release News. A list of Stable and Beta releases.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Hide All Messages. Select this button to hide the messages in the left panel. The messages are replaced by a box that says You have read all the messages. There is a Reset Messages button that restores the unread messages, including the individually hidden messages.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.