From Joomla! Documentation
(Redirected from Help4.x:Components Privacy Consents)
How to access
- Select Users → Privacy → Consents from the Administrator menu.
- Body. Displays information about the user information stored and consented (User's IP, browser used ...)
- Created. Indicates when the consent has been given by the user
- ID. This is a unique identification number for the privacy consent assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
Search bar. This is a common feature of most Lists. The layout is as shown below.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. The search may be of one or more fields. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched. In some cases a different format is required. For Example, to Search by ID enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the item ID number (for example, "id:9").
- Filter Options. Click to display or hide the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current table ordering field. Select from the drop down list to change the order or click a column heading. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of items in a list. The default for a site is 20 but this may be changed in the global configuration. Select from the drop-down list to change the number displayed. If you select too many complex items they will be slow to deliver and display.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Invalid Consent. Activated when an item is selected.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.