Privacy: Review Information Request
From Joomla! Documentation
(Redirected from Help4.x:Components Privacy Request)
In this screen you have the ability to review an information request and the related action log.
- Privacy Outline - Content and Workflow
- The Privacy Tool Suite (Detailed Tutorial from Joomla 3)
- Information Request Workflow (Detailed Tutorial from Joomla 3)
How to access
- Select Users → Privacy → Requests from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select the email address of the request you want to review to open it.
- Request Information.
- Email. The email address of the individual owning the information being requested
- Status. The status of the information request
- Invalid. The information request has been invalidated by a Super User
- Pending. The user hasn't yet confirmed their information request
- Confirmed. The user has confirmed their information request
- Completed. The information request has been completed by a Super User
- Request Type. Export or Remove
- Date Requested. Date and time when the information request has been created
- Action Log. (Action/Date/Name) All actions performed related to the individual owning the information being requested.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Complete. Marks the request as Complete and removes Action buttons from the item in the Requests list.
- Invalidate. Allows a Super user to mark an information request as Invalid. Note: This button is displayed only for information requests with the status Pending
- Delete Data For Remove requests only. Anonymises personal data in compatible components.
- Export Data. For Export requests only. Downloads the data in XML format for your inspections.
- Email Export Data. For Export requests only. Sends export data to the data Subject in XML format.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.