Content Security Policy: Options
From Joomla! Documentation
The Content Security Policy Options screen is used to set up the default CSP.
How to Access
- Select System → Global Configuration from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select Content Security Policy from the Component list.
These options control the Content-Security-Policy.
- Content Security Policy (CSP). (Enabled/Disabled) Whether to Enable or Disable the Content-Security-Policy.
- Mode. (Custome/Detect/Automatic) Configures the mode the plugin generates the Content-Security-Policy on. The Custom mode allows manual configuration. The Detect mode enables the report collection and the automatic mode uses the collected reports to generate the Content-Security-Policy.
- Report-Only. (Enabled/Disabled) Use the header 'Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only' instead of 'Content-Security-Policy'.
- Nonce. (Enabled/Disabled) Enable the whitelist for specific inline scripts using a cryptographic nonce (number used once) for all scripts and styles using the Joomla API. Specifying a nonce makes a modern browser ignore 'unsafe-inline' which should still be set for older browsers without nonce support.
- Script hashes. (Enabled/Disabled) Enable the optional hash based whitelist inline scripts using a cryptographic hash for all scripts using the Joomla API. Specifying hashes makes a modern browser ignore 'unsafe-inline' which should still be set for older browsers without hash support.
- Style hashes. (Enabled/Disabled) Enable the optional hash based whitelist inline styles using a cryptographic hash for all styles using the Joomla API. Specifying hashes makes a modern browser ignore 'unsafe-inline' which should still be set for older browsers without hash support.
- frame-ancestors 'self'. (Enabled/Disabled)Enable the CSP clickjacking protection frame-ancestors and only allow the origin 'self'. Please use the form below to allow origins other than 'self'.
- Add Directive. (Subform) You can use this subform to add as many entries as you want for the Content-Security-Policy by setting the Policy Directive, Value and Client.
This section lets you set up the default ACL permissions for the Content-Security-Policy Component To change the permissions for this extension, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Optons. Users can edit the options and permissions of this extension.
- Configure Optons Only. Users can edit the options exept the permissions of this extension.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of this extension.
- Create: Users can create content of this extension.
- Delete: Users can delete content of this extension.
- Edit: Users can edit content of this extension.
- Edit State: User can change the published state and related information for content of this extension.
- Edit Own: Users can edit own created content of this extension.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited: Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of this extension.
- Allowed: Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied: Denied for users in this Group.
- Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- By default the Content-Security-Policy is disabled and has to be enabled and configured.
- Please note that this Component requires the Plugin System - HTTP Headers (plg_system_httpheaders) to be enabeld.