Extensions Extension Manager Languages
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will display a list of languages from the Joomla Accredited Languages server that you will be able to install with one click.
How to Access
- Select System → Install → Install Languages from the administrator menu.
- Or select System → Manage → Languages from the administrator menu and then...
- Click the Install Languages button on the Toolbar.
This screen will display any available language in the accredited languages Joomla server. You will be able to check and install all the language packages listed in the screen.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Search bar. Near the top of the page you will see the search bar shown in the Screenshot above.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched.To 'Search by ID' enter "id:x", where "x" is the ID number (for example, "id:19").
- Filter Options. Click to display the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current list ordering field. 2 ways to change the order:
- Select from the dropdown list. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order.
- Click a column heading. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of items in a list. Select from the dropdown list to change the number displayed.The default for a site is '20' but this may be changed in the global configuration.