Extensions Extension Manager Update Sites
From Joomla! Documentation
This screen will display Update Sites related to extensions you have installed in your Joomla! installation. Update Sites of the core extensions or installed extensions may appear here.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Manage from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Then select the Update Sites menu item in the Extensions screen that appears.
With core extensions
With extensions from others
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Enable. Makes the selected item available for use on your website.
- Disable. Makes the selected extension(s) unavailable for use on your website.
- Delete: Deletes the selected items. Works with one or multiple items selected.
- Rebuild. Allows to rebuild the update sites from the manifest files.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following eight links:
- Install. Links to the Install Screen.
- Update. Links to the Update Screen.
- Manage. Links to the Manage Screen.
- Discover. Links to the Discover Screen.
- Database. Links to the Database Screen.
- Warnings. Links to the Warnings Screen.
- Install Languages. Links to the Install Languages Screen.
- Update Sites. Links to the Update Sites Screen.