Extensions Module Manager Admin Quickicon
From Joomla! Documentation
Adds the Quickicon module to the administrator template which are visible on the main Control Panel.
How To Access
- Title: Module must have a title
This module shows Quick Icons that are visible on the Control Panel (admin area home page).
- Group: The group of this module (this value is compared with the group value used in Quick Icons plugins to inject icons). The 'mod_quickicon' group always displays the Joomla! core icons.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save: Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close: Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New: Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy: Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Close: Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help: Opens this help screen.