Grupos de campo
From Joomla! Documentation
The Field Groups screen is used to list, add and edit Field Groups.
Field Groups help to organise fields for data entry. Each Group will appear as a separate Tab in the data entry form.
The helpscreen show as example Contacts.
Componentes → Contactos → Grupos de campos
To add a Field Group:
- Seleccione de la lista desplegable:
- Correo electrónico
- Clic el botón Nuevo en la Barra de Herramientas
To edit a Field Group:
- Select a Title from the list
Captura de pantalla
Encabezados de columna
- Checkbox. Check this box to select field groups. To select all field groups, check the box in the column heading. After boxes are checked the toolbar button 'Actions' get active.
- Ordering. You can change the order of an field group within a list as follows:
- Status. Status of field group. Hover icon for informations.
- Title. The title of the field group. Edit the field group by clicking on the Title.
- Access. The viewing Access Level for this field group.
- Language. Field groups language, default is 'All'.
- ID. A unique identification number for this field group, you cannot change this number.
Filtros de lista
Search bar. Near the top of the page you will see the search bar shown in the Screenshot above.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched.To 'Search by ID' enter "id:x", where "x" is the ID number (for example, "id:19").
- Filter Options. Click to display the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current list ordering field. 2 ways to change the order:
- Select from the dropdown list. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order.
- Click a column heading. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of field groups in a list. Select from the dropdown list to change the number displayed.The default for a site is '20' but this may be changed in the Global Configuration.
Near the top of the page you will see the filter bar shown in the Screenshot above.
- Select Status. Select from Trashed / Unpublished / Published / Archived / All.
- Select Access. Select from the list of available viewing access levels.
- Select Language. Select from the list of available languages.
Page Controls. When the number of field groups is more than one page, you will see a page control bar near the bottom of the page shown in the Screenshot above. The current page number being viewed has a dark colour background.
- Start. Click to go to the first page.
- Prev. Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers. Click to go to the desired page.
- Next. Click to go to the next page.
- End. Click to go to the last page.
Barra de herramientas
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above.
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new field group.
- Actions. Reveals a list of actions for selected field groups. Check one or more field groups checkboxes to activate the list.
- Publish. Makes the selected field groups available to visitors to your website.
- Unpublish. Makes the selected field groups unavailable to visitors to your website.
- Archive. Changes the status of the selected field groups to indicate that they are archived. Aprende más.
- Check-In. Checks-in the selected field groups.
- Trash. Changes the status of the selected field groups to indicate that they are trashed. Aprende más.
- Batch. Batch processes the selected field groups.
- Options. Opens Articles: Options.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Proceso por lotes
The Batch Process allows a change in settings for a group of selected field groups.
How to Batch Process a group of field groups:
- Select one or more field groups on the list by checking the desired checkboxes.
- Click the Batch Toolbar button.
- Set one or more of the following values:
- To change the Language, select the desired language from the Set Language list box.
- To change the Access Levels, select the desired new access level from the Set Access Level list box.
- When all of the settings are entered, click on Process to perform the changes. A message "Batch process completed successfully." will show.
If you want to know how to use fields: Managing Custom Fields.
- Este portal reúne información específica relativa a Joomla 4.
|Pantallas de ayuda relacionadas||Descripción|
|Campos||Fields are used to display additional attributes of Articles, Contacts and Users. The data are entered in the Backend and displayed in the Frontend.|
|Campos: Editar||This is where you can add and edit Fields in Articles, Contacts, and Users.|
|Grupos de campo||The Field Groups screen is used to list, add and edit Field Groups.|
|Grupos de campo: Editar||Field Groups are used to collect related fields under a named Tab in a data entry form.|